Monday, 6 February 2012

Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera


First and foremost,
I am very grateful to God.

     Hi, I'm new here. Sorry kalau aku guna bahasa rojak (campuran Melayu and English) sebab dah terbiasa. And bahasakan saja diri aku Syauqi. As a new blogger, I really appreciate if those yang baca blog ni boleh beri tunjuk ajar dan sedikit advice. At first, memang aku tak pernah terlintas nak create blog ni and aku tak pernah terfikir yang blogging ni boleh menjadi part of my hobby. But, anything can happen right. Niat untuk menulis ni timbul after aku baca certain blog yang amat menarik. Blog tu tak perlu mention kut. It is not important I guess. The most crucial now is, I have my own blog and I will try my best to keep it up to date. HAHA. biasa lah tu. Sometimes semangat nak blogging ni kejap je..

     A little bit about my background.. I was born in Kota Bharu, Kelantan. I currently studying in Asasi Sains Pertanian UPM. Just 18 years old and the ex-student of Sekolah Dato' Abdul Razak (SDAR), Seremban. My favourite sports are soccer and basketball. Quite big fan of Manchester United and LA Lakers. This blog is just a piece of my expression. If you want to know me well, do add me on Facebook- (firdaus.syauqi@facebook.com) . Once you add me as your friend, please be my true friend. haha. True friend means 'do add, do talk' and never back stabbed me.

 okay, LIVE YOUR LIFE SO ENDLESSLY dear friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment