Saturday, 19 May 2012

Alhamdulillah, I Have Make The Right Choice.

After a whole lots of joy and tears, aku dah mula nampak path yang akan aku lalui untuk sampai ke cita-cita menjadi seorang doctor. Dulu waktu study di SDAR, aku memang tak pernah terfikir pun yang aku akan jadi senekad ini untuk cita-cita aku. I always been thinking that being a doctor only suits those who is nerd and keep busying their life with books and lectures. But now aku dah sedar yang aku silap. UPM banyak mengajar aku erti hidup and the importance of having a dream. A dream that we want it to happen and it's like everything to us.
Together with you guys there in UPM, I have learnt a lot.The moment we share together, the laughter and tears that make our friendship becomes closer and all the memories that lie between us. I hope that I can spend my entire life with great people like you guys but because of my dream, I need to go. I need to unwillingly let the love that has been cultivated by every single of you to be just a memory. To be honest, I have a habit of falling too hard and falling too fast, and getting my hopes on something that I know wont last. This is what happen to me by knowing you guys. The LOVE and FRIENDSHIP that were given just too much and I don't have any idea on how to describe it.
Now, I have made up my mind. All the sacrifices being made will be the inspiration in pursuing my dream. I will have my 4 flat and will end up by being a doctor. Pray for me guys. You are just like my family and if I were asked to protect you, I will do it.
Thanks for supporting me from the very beginning. Hanani Lakman, you give me the hope to become a medical student. I'm gonna miss those moments that we share together. Good Luck my girl in becoming a doctor!
Same goes to the 10 of you. My one and only TIGA B. Every single of you has the place in my heart and I am not going to forget the sacrifices made by you guys to keep making me happy and feel like sitting with my own family. You are my abang, kakak and adik. We will success together, ameen :)
I LOVE YOU GUYS. HANANI, ADIB, IMRAN, ISKANDAR, CAPEK, NAQIB, RACHEL, YASMIN, VEENOSHA, MAI AND MEK. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. WE HAVE TO BE APART FROM NOW ON BUT I PROMISE THAT IT WONT BE LONG. SOMEDAY EVERYTHING WILL ALL MAKE PERFECT SENSE. SO FOR NOW, LAUGH AT THE CONFUSION, SMILE THROUGH THE TEARS, AND KEEP REMINDING OURSELVES THAT EVERYTHING HAPPEN FOR A REASON. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment